Data Protection and Privacy Policy

fredag den 30. marts 2012

GDT for Stamp Fairy.



March is comming to an end an this is my last post as
GDT at Stamp Fairy.

  Thanks, Gerda for letting me play with
your sweet images this month.

 Gerda is ready with some new, cute Barry images.

' Barry Boxing' is my image called.
So perfect for many occations.

The papres I've used is from Melissa Frances.
I've had it for ages!









A close up of Barry, he seems rather pleased.
I wonder if he won!

The letters are made with my Cuttlebug.


The back side with my personal stamp.



 Here you can se all the new images including a freebie. 
Cute!

Challenges:



I have downloaded a new Blogger version.
 And it's driving me crazy!!

The text changes in size, things are highlited or 
other strange things without me asking for it!

Hopefully I'll be more confortable with it very soon......






11 kommentarer:

  1. Så utrolig skjønt kort ! :D

    Smil fra Sandra

    SvarSlet
  2. Hi hun
    aww fabulous card,gorgeous image & colouring, have lovely weekend hun, sue,x

    SvarSlet
  3. He's great Dorte. It's been so wonderful to have on the team. Thanks for your fab creations.
    Annette
    xx

    SvarSlet
  4. Sikke mange fine kort du har lavet, siden jeg var forbi sidst.
    Detaljen med forsiden på "bjørnekortet" (tidl. indlæg) er bare så smart. Jeg prøver at huske ideen.
    Er lige "hjemme" og aflevere nøglen, og benytter ventetiden til en blogrundfart. Det går jo lynhurtigt.
    God weekend og god påske, hvis jeg ikke kommer forbi inden.

    SvarSlet
  5. Aaaaa this bear is sooooooo adorable and love his boxingoutfit!!!

    Thank you so much for joining us at the Cuttlebug Spot this week!

    Cuttlebugs & Hugs
    Jannie

    SvarSlet
  6. Another Mega cute card hunny! love this one too! and great to see another entry of yours at Pile it on too! hugs me xx

    SvarSlet
  7. CUTE and adorable bears. Great color combo. Super FUN card.

    SvarSlet
  8. Ah, really cute card. Thanks for joining in at the Cuttlebug Spot this week.

    SvarSlet
  9. Great card! Love this super cute image and the buttons are fab :) Thanks for joining us at Karen's Doodles.
    Fiona x

    SvarSlet
  10. This is adorable. Love the colours, design and the cute image.
    Hugs
    Desire

    SvarSlet
  11. Thank you so very much for Joining us Crafty Catz with absolutely adorable creation its just perfect for our challenge,

    Have a lovely day,
    Good Luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :0) x

    SvarSlet