Data Protection and Privacy Policy

fredag den 23. marts 2012

Easter basket , GDT for Stamp Fairy.

KoblingThis is my third post as a GDT at Stamp Fairy.

Todays release is a collection of cute
Easter bunnies and a freebie.

I have made this little cute Easter basket,
using a tutorial from Stamp Fairy.
It's on the blog for you to download.

My papers are some old ones from My Mind's Eye.


I have added white Fun Flock to the clothes, and for the
eggs he's holding, I have used some of the wrapping
from the chocolate eggs in the basket.

I admit I had to have a taster.
(I was going to use the paper.)

And the eggs was delicious !


For the edge I have used a punch from Martha Stewart.
For the inside of the basket I made some grass and put in between the eggs.

Here you can see the basket from another angel.

Here a look at the release. Lovely aren't they??

Challenges:



12 kommentarer:

  1. Such a sweet basket Dot I love this Hugs Elaine

    SvarSlet
  2. Yummy easter eggs :-) Great basket Dorte!

    Thanks for joining our “anything but square/rectangle” challenge over at Fussy and Fancy and good luck.

    We currently have a design team call running, if you are interested why not pop over and have a look at the details.

    xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx

    Sazzle

    http://sazzlecraft.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlet
  3. oh this is fabulous, thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week.
    Shell xx

    SvarSlet
  4. Absolutely gorgeous Dorte,love his fluffy suit, and the foil on the eggs.. love it.
    Thanks for joining in with us at Fussy and Fancy...

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    SvarSlet
  5. tehhehhee Dorte this is totally fun and LOVE LOVE LOVE it! you have my address right! hahhaaa Barry is awesome as a bunny! TEHHEHEE! love it you did a brilliant job! hugs me xx

    SvarSlet
  6. This is wonderful Easter basket. I like how you did your eggs. Thanks for joining us at CCCC, and hope to see you back.
    Hugz,
    Christine Dt at CCCC

    SvarSlet
  7. Super flott denne også!!!

    Takk for at du deltar i denne månedens utfordring hos Kortgleder
    Lykke til i trekningen – og håper du deltar neste mnd også!

    mvh
    Eva`s Scraproom
    DT medlem Kortgleder.
    DT medlem Heidi`s Hobbystuggu.

    SvarSlet
  8. Gorgeous card Dorte. I bet the eggs were gorgeous too. Thank you for joining us at Karen's Doodles this time and good luck.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    SvarSlet
  9. Stunning easter basket Dorte, love the cute image and attention to detail too!
    Thanks for entering our Anything but Square challenge this fortnight at Fussy and Fancy and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    SvarSlet
  10. oh this is wonderful.. so cute
    Thanks for joining us at Oldie but a Goodie this fortnight
    Lisa x

    SvarSlet
  11. Kjempesøt påskekurv :) Takk for at du er med på Ett trykks utfordring ♥

    SvarSlet
  12. Totally adorable - super cute image and fab colours.
    Thanks for playing along with us at An Oldie But Goodie this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    SvarSlet