Data Protection and Privacy Policy

fredag den 2. marts 2012

Happy Birthday, GDT for Stamp Fairy.

A while ago Gerda from Stamp Fairy asked me if I would like to be
Guest Designer for March, and of course I said yes!

So here is my first DT card featuring Barry Numbers, a cute selection
of digi images perfect for a childs Birthday.

Take a look here and see what the talented DT has to show you.




I have used some colourful papers 'Marrakech' from Basic Grey.
The die with hearts is from Magnolia, so lovely.

As usual I have painted with my Distress reinkers.

I always forget to mention my colouring medium.

The sentiment is a freebie.

The balloons are made with a quickutz die and I have added Glossy onto them.
I have used 3D pop up dots to make them....... pop up!

The number in Barry's hand is paper pieced.

My personal stamp on the back side.



You can see this week's new release images here.

Challenges:

18 kommentarer:

  1. oh what fun ~love the bright colours and such a sweet bear too!
    vanessa xx

    SvarSlet
  2. Wow, Dorte....love your combination of papers and balloons...lovely coloring!
    Have a great weekend!
    xxx Margreet

    SvarSlet
  3. What a darling card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Hugs,
    Julie

    SvarSlet
  4. Awww this is gorgeous Dorte, love the bright colours on your card. Hugs xxx

    SvarSlet
  5. Flere jobs...? Flot.
    Det er også et rigtig sødt kort, og så spotter jeg igen en fin kantpunch. Den er vel nok sød.

    SvarSlet
  6. Congrats on your GDT. Love your sweet card!

    SvarSlet
  7. Rigtig sødt kort og god weekend.

    SvarSlet
  8. Hi Dot
    A gorgeous card ,fabulous colour's thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
    Hugs Dianne xx DT

    SvarSlet
  9. hvor er det et flot kort du har lavet dig, jeg synes det er et sødt stempel du har brugt :)

    SvarSlet
  10. Of Course Gerda would ask you cause your AWESOME!!!!! love all the things you make and Barry is wonderful! hugs me x

    SvarSlet
  11. Oh wow, stunning design hunny, Your colouring is amazing, Thanks for joining our Something Old,Something New challenge at Paperplay this week,
    hugz
    Kenzie x
    Paperplay DT
    Dont miss my birthday candy on my my blog, running till 16th march xx

    SvarSlet
  12. Hi hun
    sorry i have been mia
    as always a fabulous card,adorable image & colouring,fab papers & design, sue,x

    SvarSlet
  13. So adorable.Love your paper and colour choices.Great layout too.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    SvarSlet
  14. This is so cute! Great job. Thanks for sharing with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

    SvarSlet
  15. Kjempeherlig! Strålende bursdagskort til en liten ettåring!!

    Tusen takk for supert bidrag til Scrappekammeret!

    SvarSlet
  16. this is super cute!thank you for joining us at aud sentiments xx

    SvarSlet
  17. This is adorable. Perfect for a little one.
    Hugs, Carissa

    SvarSlet
  18. Wonderful card, love the cute image and papers.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    SvarSlet