Data Protection and Privacy Policy

onsdag den 28. marts 2012

F for ... Mid-Way reminder for ABC Christmas Challenge.

This is a mid-way reminder for our challenge at

As you remember the theme
this fortnight is:

F for Furry and Feathered! 

Don't panic you have till Tuesday 3th April
to finish your Christmas Creation and link it here 

For sponsor information and more inspiration
please take a look at the ABC Christmas Challenge Blog. 
 For my card I have used this cure little bunny.
Christmas Bunnies-Post is the name, he's from LOTV.

My papers today are from BoBunny, I love the
 blue and brown together.

  The sentiment is from Kreativ Hobby, saying 'post from Santa'.

I have added Stickles th the hat and snow.

The blue snowflakes are made with a die 
from Marianne Design, and the ribbon is from Stoff og Stil.



The back side is rather simple today, some dp
 and my personal stamp.


I have used this sketch from Lili's Little Fairies.

Challenges:








16 kommentarer:

  1. Åhh jeg elsker de blå farver! Har selv så mange af disse papirer, men kan ikke få mig til at bruge dem... Den langøret postmand er så flot malet! Nydeligt kort.

    Er du blevet færdig med invitationerne?

    Klemmer:-)

    SvarSlet
  2. Gorgeous card Dorte :-) such a cute image and I love the papers and colours !! fab !! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    SvarSlet
  3. great card! love the image and the gorgeous ribbon. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week.

    SvarSlet
  4. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for playing at Lili's little Fairies Challenge this week.
    Hugs
    Chris x

    SvarSlet
  5. Savner mine dies...??! Jeg havde glemt, jeg havde dem! Dem får jeg bare næste gang vi ses;-)

    SvarSlet
  6. This is so cute Dorte!! I love the papers too and of course that gorgeous snowflake!

    SvarSlet
  7. What a cute little guy!! I love the stickles you added to his hat. Very pretty. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Have a blessed day!

    SvarSlet
  8. So gorgeous, adorable image and love the colours...Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Wendy xx

    SvarSlet
  9. such a gorgeous card Dorte, and a fabulous interpretation of the sketch. I love the mix of blues and browns you have used and the pretty embellishments too. thanks for joining in with us at LLF. hugs, annie x

    SvarSlet
  10. Gorgeous card Dorte...such a cute image...and I love blue & Brown together...one of my favourite combos :0)
    Helen x

    SvarSlet
  11. Ohhhh, he's so sweet!!! I love the colour combo! Thanks for joining us this week at CCC and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

    SvarSlet
  12. Beautiful card hunny LOVE this cute Image too! Gorgeous colours, hugs me xx

    SvarSlet
  13. This is beautiful. I love all the details. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

    SvarSlet
  14. I Dorte, such gorgeous colours and papers - I love your details and your image is beautifully colouring!!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    And thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge

    SvarSlet
  15. Fab colors and coloring. Lovin' this image and all your details.

    SvarSlet
  16. Gorgeous card Dorte, the image is adorable and you've coloured it beautifully :)
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    SvarSlet