Data Protection and Privacy Policy

onsdag den 14. marts 2012

E for Evergreen, a Mid Way card for ABC Christmas Challenge.

Don't panic, you still have untill Tuesday 20th to make
your card for Carissa's

E for Evergreen

challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge.

We are not asking to see the colour green but we won't
mind one bit if you use it.


What we are looking for this time is all of that
Traditional Christmas Greenery that we

decorate with every year, so dig through your stash
for all of your trees, holly and mistletoe,

it's time to deck the halls.

For sponsor information please take a look here.


I have used another of my new House Mouse images for my card.
'One Dasher, One Danser' its called. You can find it here.

I'm trying to use some of my old design papers, so this is
'Wassail' from Basic Grey.

The border punch is from Martha Stewart, ribbon and pearls from my stach.

I had an idea of covering the tree with green
branches made with a MS branch punch.
But it wasn't successful at all!


The backside with my personal stamp and a couple of branches.

Challenges:

18 kommentarer:

  1. fabulous image choice and I adore those papers, must find mine, and great card
    Hugs Kate x

    SvarSlet
  2. Så koselig julekort, Dorte!
    Herlige disse musene :)
    Ha en strålende flott dag,
    klem fra Maya

    SvarSlet
  3. Wow Dorte, what a gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing at Winter Wonderland this week. Big hugs, Sxx

    SvarSlet
  4. Gorgeous card with that great, fun image...lovely backside as usual!
    xxx Margreet

    SvarSlet
  5. Wonderful card - delightful House Mouse stamped image - thanks for joining my CHNC challene 63 - hope to see you again soon. x

    SvarSlet
  6. oops forgot to say thanks for joining us at the Winter Wonderland this week
    Hugs Kate xx

    SvarSlet
  7. aww this is just sooo cute ! :-) I love this card Dorte, everything is perfect :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    SvarSlet
  8. Gorgeous card, Dorte, what an adorable image!!! Beautiful papers and I love the sparkle too! Thanks for letting me know my card arrived, I am just very sorry I am unable to send something on time, even when I am ready very early... There must be a problem in my genes lol! Have a lovely evening! Hugs Delphine xx

    SvarSlet
  9. Lovely card hunny this image is Soooooo Cute! love that MS punch too! hugs me x

    SvarSlet
  10. Too cute! Love the image. So glad you shared with us at the CCC!

    SvarSlet
  11. Me again just popping in to tell ya there is something on my blog for you, hugs me xxx

    SvarSlet
  12. Love the way this came out. This is such a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays, Olivia

    SvarSlet
  13. Oh my gosh what a amazing creation I love how you've interpreted the Christmas Scene Theme and the image is adorable,
    it just perfect for our challenge this week

    thank you so much for Joining us at Winter Wonderland this week, I do hope you will try to join us again next week,

    Have a lovely day,
    Hugs Bridget :0) x
    Winter Wonderland dt

    SvarSlet
  14. So very pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at CCC!

    SvarSlet
  15. Gorgeous card. Thanks for playing in this weeks ribbons and pearls challenge at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations!

    SvarSlet
  16. I love this stamp! Love the card you created with it too.

    Hugs
    Sue

    SvarSlet
  17. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing at CCC This week.

    SvarSlet
  18. Adorable image!
    Thanks for joining CCC!

    SvarSlet