Data Protection and Privacy Policy

onsdag den 25. januar 2012

B for... DT card for ABC Christmas Challenge.

ABC Christmas Challenge is here with a
brand new challenge for you.

B is the letter, I'm the host and the theme is:

B for Bears with one or more from Bunting,
Banners, Brads, Bling, Buttons, Bows & Blooms!

(I think this is the longest theme iv'e seen!)

Fot the B challenge we have two fobulous sponsors.

Our own Lacey from Stamp and Create.


and the prize is a $25 voucher to her store.


and Bugaboo Stamps

Koblingoffering one lucky winner 7 digi stamps.



The team was given some images from Bugaboo Stamps
for this challenge.

For my card I have used Jesse Bear Angel-Big Star,
you can find him here.

A really cutie, if you ask me!

The papers are from Maja Design one of my favorite companies.

I have added a lot of gold stickles on to the image,
and made a faux gold stitching.

The gold ribbon is from my stash,
and the wonderful button is from some old clothe.

My bunting is made of stickers put on a string!

The back side and my personal stamp.


I have used this sketch from Hanna and Friends.

Challenges:

6 kommentarer:

  1. Fabulous card Dorte and tehehheeee the theme is rather long! tehheee plenty of scope I think! LOVE your card so cute, hugs me x

    SvarSlet
  2. A real cutie indeed:-)! Your card is gorgeous, Dorte, beautifully embellished and I love all the gold:-)!!!! Have a lovely evevning! Hugs Delphine xx
    PS: Thank you! I have received it but I have not opened it... and your French on the envelope is perfect and very clear:-)

    SvarSlet
  3. Hi hun
    an adorable card, luv all the sparkle, gorgeous embelies & design, sue,x

    SvarSlet
  4. Pretty Card, I like it! Thanks for joining us at hanna & friends!

    Hugs Jasmin

    SvarSlet
  5. I love your card Dorte...the glitter looks fabulous!
    Helen x

    SvarSlet
  6. So pretty with all of that sparkle. I especially love that star banner.
    Hugs, Carissa

    SvarSlet