Data Protection and Privacy Policy

onsdag den 6. oktober 2021

U and V are for...DT cards for ABC Christmas Challenge.

Welcome October and welcome to a new challenge at 
 
Julie is our host this month and the themes are:
 
U is for Under the tree
and/or
V is for Vocabulary (use words)
 

 First out is my U for Under the tree card.

 

 Now I guess you are thinking 'Under the tree? This doesn't make sense!'
But my reasoning is; where are the gifts before they are unwrapped?
The answer- Under the tree.

The stamp and die are from Concord&9TH,
and the long sentiment from Avery Elle.


I made a red one as well.



The two of them together.


My V for Vocabulary card is quick and easy,
a die and a sentiment from Kort og Godt and 
some golden glitter paper.
 
 
 
 
 
 
The prize this time is given by Julie
 

 


 

3 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful cards! FYI the linky says CLOSED on the ABC Christmas challenge... I emailed the contact but it's still not open ;(

    SvarSlet
  2. Your U cards make total sense to me - that's where the presents go! Beautiful, glittery tree.

    SvarSlet
  3. Your cards are beautiful. I really like the simple design of the one with the presents
    Julie T

    SvarSlet