Data Protection and Privacy Policy

onsdag den 2. juni 2021

L and M are for...DT cards for ABC Christmas Ckallenge

  Hi and welcome to the letters for June
at ABC Christmas Challenge.
 
Helen is our lovely host and the themes are:

 L is for Letters
and/or 
M is for Mistletoe

  There's a little prize from Helen for a lucky winner
(6x6 paper pad, mini star die & poinsettia stamp set)

 

 

 

 
My card this time is really CAS and quick.

I have made this card using a die from Magnolia,
some twine, pearls and a sentiment saying
'Belive in the magic of Christmas' 

I was so sure I had an image from Stampavie with 
two mice sitting under a misteltoe.
But I couldn't find it. Panic!

So I had to make a plan B for the L and M challenge.


 

Since the card was so easy I made tree in a row.

I hope you will join us for this challenge,
if you need more inspiration pop over to the
ABC Challenge blog to se all the other cards from the team.


 

4 kommentarer:

  1. What a great CAS design and fabulous for mass production when the big day is drawing near but the stash is lacking. Love that gorgeous die!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    SvarSlet
  2. Beautiful cards Dorte!
    You've reminded me that I also have that Stampavie mistletoe & mice stamp somewhere!
    Helen x

    SvarSlet
  3. A beautiful card set! Your die cut mistletoe is perfect for this CAS design.

    SvarSlet