Data Protection and Privacy Policy

mandag den 28. juni 2021

HMFMC # 343 ATG option theme 'Make it small', a mid way reminder.

Today I'm here with a reminder for the ongoing challenge at
 
I'm the lucky one hosting this time,
wich also mean I'm the one picking the theme
to go with the 'Anything Goes'
 
My pick was 'Make it small' 
 (eg: use the 'mini clear stamps'/make a small tag or a little card to go with
 a gift or a bouquet of flowers)

so come and join the fun!  

stamped/decoupage or CD rom.
 
http://www.house-mouse.com/images/banner120_02.jpg


We are generously Sponsored  by Stampendous.


The winner will be given a fabulous set of Mini Clear Stamps!
Assortment may vary.

 
Here is a a collage of gorgeous cards made by the Stampendous team using the mini stamps. 





Stampendous is now the official rubber stamp licensee of House-Mouse Designs®.  Visit the store at www.STAMPENDOUS.com 

For lots more inspiration from Stampendous, be sure to check out their other sites; STAMPENDOUS! Blog,  
Find Stampendous! on Pinterest and Facebook.  

Many thanks to our generous sponsor for their continued support.  

 
My project for today is a bit different, it's something
I've wanted to share with you for a while.
 
 When I make a card I always finish the backside
with a 'handmade by Dorte' stamp.
I have some different stamps, but the one I uses most
is the one with my name, my blogspot name and a decoration.
 
I have another one, a plaine circle with a
'Handmade by Dorte'

Today I'll show you a little 'How to'.


You can use some of your poorly stampes images- I'm
sure you all know what I'm talking about.


To find the best part of the image I have cut out a circle
in the the rigth sieze and move it around untill I'm happy with the look.

Stamp with the 'plain' handmade by and die cut it.


Now it's time for the fun to begin, you have to colour up your small images.

 

Finally I choose some maching backing paper and design paper.
And suddently your backside looks a better! 

I hope I have inspired you to try, if not I hope you will join 
in the challenge using the 'Anything Goes' or 'Make it small' theme.

 

photo HMDTKDHM.gif

4 kommentarer:

  1. Love these Dorte!! what a great idea and such a lovely way to decorate the back of a card! Very cute :-)

    Hope you have a great week!
    luv
    Lols x x x

    SvarSlet
  2. These are so cute and creative. They also look like the small ATC coins. Lovely job. [Bunny]

    SvarSlet
  3. Thanks for showing us the process of making these, They are so cute! A great way to finish off your cards. Have a great week! xx

    SvarSlet