Data Protection and Privacy Policy

onsdag den 2. oktober 2019

U and V is for...A DT card for ABC Christmas Challenge.

It's time for a new fun  ABC Christmas Challenge.
Julie is the host, and we have two fantastic themes this month:

'U is for Upcycle'
and 
'V is for Velocity'

The prize is donated by Julie. 
I had great fun with this challenge.
I found an old Christmas project I made years ago
but never used/given to someone.
And when I say years ago  it's true!
Back in october 2010 I posted this

 A gift bag with Henry from Whiff Of Joy, papers from 
Maja Design and Ladybug and Friends.
 
The gift bag is now transformed into two Christmas cards!



First out, from the front of the bag, a 'V for Velocity' card. 
(And 'U for Upcycle')


 Henry- my first love- is coloured with distress ink.



'U for Upcycle' card. 

  The backside of the bag was also decorated, so it became 
a card with a Christmas sentitiment saying 'Christmas Greeting. 
Wishing you and your family a merry Christmas and a happy new year.'

And 'vips' two more cards for my pile of  Christmas cards. 
Oh boy that pile is realy not big enough!


 For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the 


3 kommentarer:

  1. What a great use for two different categories. Love these cute cards. [Bunny]`

    SvarSlet
  2. I can see why you love that cute image, Dorte and what a great idea to create two projects from that gorgeous gift bag.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    SvarSlet
  3. That is some brilliant upcycling - and good for you for recognizing that you could get two cards out of the one bag!

    SvarSlet