Welcome to a new challenge at House Mouse & Friends.
Snoopy is our lovely host for the next two weeks,
and with spring just around the corner her theme is:
****IN THE GARDEN****
NOTE you also have the alternate option of going with an
as long as your projects uses stamps, CD collection images, and/or any decoupage by
For my spring card I've used this super cute stamp called
'Take Time To Smell The Flowers'
Inspired by Pauline's beautiful CAS cards, I kept this card very CAS.
Easy to send in the mail !
The paper is from Maja Design and the edge border is from Tim Holtz.
Pearls and ribbon is from my stash.
A look at the backside and the wonderful weather we had this day!
WE ARE PROUDLY SPONSORED BY:
Heidi and SIMON SAYS STAMP
Wow! What a fabulous Prize, heh? Be sure to enter to win!
Visit the House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge
and let my talented teamies inspire you.
- Crafty Sentiments Designs- Lace and/or Pearls
- Creative Card Crew- #110 Die Cut
- Little Miss Muffet Challenges- # 135 ATG
- In The Pink- # 91 Dies and/or Punches
- QKR Stamped- # 186 Spring Has Sprung
- Addicted To Stamps- # 124 Pastel Colours
- Live & Love Crafts- # 46 Photo Insp
- Hjerteboden april- Vår
- The Cutie Pie- # 98 Woodland Friends
- Crafting Musketeers- # 36 Spring is in the air
- Deep Ocean Challenge Blog- # 126 Spring is in the air