Data Protection and Privacy Policy

onsdag den 3. november 2021

W and X are for....DT cards for ABC Christmas Challenge

It's november and time to two new letters at 
ABC Christmas Challenge.
 
Lynda is our host this month, and the letters-and themes- are:
 
W is for WHIMSICAL
and/or
X is for XEROX 
 
 
First out is my W for Whimsical.
 

For this cute Christmas card I've used an old image
from Whipper Snapper called Gingerbread House.
I must admit that it is the first time I've used it-
shame on me!

 
 
The papers are from Wild Rose Studio, the sentiment from LOTV
and the embossing folder from Cuttlebug.
 
The next cards are the X for Xerox,
Four of them.
 

I wanted to make four cards like this, but the die was 
really tricky and I had to run it through the cutter several
times to make all the pine twigs (is this the right word?)
 
 

So I decided to make two pine cards and two
with snowflakes.


 
But all of them with the same embossed tekst 
saying 'Happy Christmas'

 
 
Four more cards for mi Christmas card pile, well
five with the Whipper Snapper one.
 
 
 
The prize this time is given by Lynda.
 

4 kommentarer:

  1. what a beautiful card and the white cards are gorgeous great idea Dorte......I think use this idea from you
    Gr Karin

    SvarSlet
  2. Beautiful cards Dorte! I love the fun whimsical gingerbread house which you have coloured beautifully on the first card, and the white on white look on the other cards are elegant!
    Take care
    Hugs
    Carol x

    SvarSlet
  3. These are all fabulous Dorte - I love the elegant white on white!
    Helen x

    SvarSlet
  4. Your whimsical gingerbread house card is adorable! And I love the white on white set - classy and elegant.

    SvarSlet