Data Protection and Privacy Policy

onsdag den 4. august 2021

P,Q and R are for...., DT cards for ABC Christmas Challenge.


It's the first Wednesday in August, and time for some new letters at 
Lindsey is our host and the letters are:
 
P for Plump (Robin, Father Christmas, Pudding)

Q for Quality Street ( use the chocolates or the colours)
 

R for Ribbon
 
 This time I've made three cards, but I couldn't find anything
fot the Q for Quality Street, so there are two P cards.



First out a P for Plump (Father Christmas)
The image is an old Whipper Snapper called 'Santa Face'.
 
And the papers are from??, I'm on vaccation in Denmark at the moment, 
and I can't remember the brand and have no chance to check it.

The sentiment is from LOTV.


 
Card number two is also with an oldie, this time
from Forever Friends. 
The papers are from Photoplay.
The hearts are punched out, and the holy border
made with a Martha Stewart punch.



And at last I had to use 'Snowy' from Penny Black.
Papers here form Maja Design, and a snowflake
made in glitter foam with a die from Merianne Design...(I think)

Lindsey is giving this wonderful prize to a lucky winner.

5 kommentarer:

  1. Your cards are fantastic. I especially love the Santa image and wish I had this one. I'm going to look on eBay! [Bunny]

    SvarSlet
  2. What a great trio of cards, Dorte - and you used my most favourite snowman ever on your final little beauty.
    Take care.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    SvarSlet
  3. Gorgeous cards Dorte - love all the sweet images!
    Helen x

    SvarSlet
  4. Both of your plump cards are so cute! Always love seeing you use that snowman on your cards, too.

    SvarSlet
  5. I found Whipper Snapper online but I can't figure out if they are in business. I'm trying to contact them and hope they will get back to me next week because that is the cutest Santa Face I've seen. I love it.

    SvarSlet