Data Protection and Privacy Policy

onsdag den 5. maj 2021

DT card for ABC Christmas Challenge, J and K are for...

Today I'm here with my DT cards for the new ABC Christmas Challenge.
I'm the lucky one being the host for the May challenge,
the letters are J and K,
 
J is for Jewels 
and 
K is for Kids

I have this prize for a random winner:
 



First out is my J for Jewels card


The image is from Penny Black, called 'Sled Ride',
and the design papers from Maja Design.
The die cut word means 'Christmas Hugs'

 
  A close up at the cute image.


Card number two is my K for Kids.

This is an old image from Stampavie, called 'Little Shepherd'.
The used design Paper are from Maja Design. 


So adorable!
The stars are die cut with dies from Spellbinder,
and the tag/ticket sentiment from Whimsy Stamps.

 

For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the  
 




4 kommentarer:

  1. Both are adorable cards but I really love the Penny Black image. That is great. [Bunny]

    SvarSlet
  2. Two great cards - love the colouring and the colour scheme xx

    SvarSlet
  3. Such cute images on these sweet festive cards, Dorte and I love how you coordinated your colours with the pretty papers.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    SvarSlet
  4. Your cards are beautiful! Your hedgehog is so sweet, as is your kids card.

    SvarSlet