Data Protection and Privacy Policy

onsdag den 3. marts 2021

ABC Christmas Challenge E,F and G are for?

  We have a new ABC Christmas Challenge starting today....Carol is
our host and the themes for March are:
 
 
E - Elves
F - Fir Trees
and
G - Garland

There's a little prize from 
Carol for the lucky winner.


 
I have made three cards this time. First out my E for Elves.
 

The image is from Kraftin'  Kimmie and called 'Deck the Halls'. 
I have had it for ages but only used once or twice.


 The paper is from Echo Park.
 
 
Card number two is my F for Fir Trees.
 

The landscape border die is from Sizzix,
the star die is from Memory Box,
and the paper from Carta Bella.

I couldn't resist turning on the light in the little houses.


The last one is my G for Garland card.
 

This is a card without stamping but I have used a lot of dies.
 The dies are from Simple and Basic and By Lene.
 
The paper is from Maja Design and the background
is made with an embossing folder from...I can't remember..
and I'm not at home and can check


For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, 
please pop over to the ABC Christmas Challenge.

4 kommentarer:

  1. What a great trio of festive cards, Dorte. Your Elf cracks me up lol - he looks so fed up and hasn't even got the lights up yet!
    Take care,
    Hugs
    Carol x

    SvarSlet
  2. What a fab set of cards Dorte - I love that cheeky elf!
    Helen x

    SvarSlet
  3. These are all so good! Fun elf, beautiful night scene, and terrific use of die cuts and patterned paper!

    SvarSlet
  4. All 3 of these are great. I especially love the elf. It's so cute. [Bunny]

    SvarSlet