Data Protection and Privacy Policy

onsdag den 1. juli 2020

ABC Christmas Challenge, N and O are for ?

I'm here sharing my cards for the new challenge at 
ABD Christmas Challenge.

Samantha is our host this month and the themes are:
N is for 'No Fuss'
O is for 'Over The Top'

There's a littel prize from Samantha for the lucky winner 



I have made two cards for the N and O challenge.
Both my cards are 'N for No Fuss'


First out this cute Santa from LOTV, I think it's the
first time I'm colouring him up


The design paper is from  Photoplay.


 
Card number two is made with an old stamp of mine.
It's from Whipper Snapper and is called 'Heavenly Angels Song'
 
The die is from  Memory Box and is called 'Party Music'

I hope you will join in the challenge.


3 kommentarer:

  1. These are fab Dorte - I especially love that cute Santa!
    Helen x

    SvarSlet
  2. That sweet little Santa - I hope he gets to see ink more often! Your trio of carollers is very cute as well!

    SvarSlet