Data Protection and Privacy Policy

onsdag den 6. november 2019

W and X are for...., DT cards for ABC Christmas Challenge.

Hi and welcome to two new letters at
ABC Christmas Challenge.

Lindsey is our host in November
and her letters and themes are:

W is for Wreath!
and
X is for fauX!


Wreath! At first I was panicking! What what shall I make??
I couldn't think of any image in my crafting room
with anything like a wreath.


But Pinterest and Google are my friends,
and I found Patsy Waggoner from Stamps to Die For
and I desided to CASE her wonderful card. 

I have punched leaves in tree different green colours with a punch
 from EK and arranged them in a circle. Added a red
bow and mounted the wreath on a white square.


Behind the white cardstock there is some 
design paper from LOTV.

I love  the way this card turned out.



My X for fauX card is a card with faux stitches. The cute image is from LOTV.
and the sentiment is also from LOTV. 
Papers from Basic Grey.



A close up at the sweet girly image.
I love the non traditional colours for Christmas.


Just in CASE pg 27 Stamping Up Holiday Catalog Christmas Staircase Dies www.stampstodiefor.com tipped 

Patsy Waggoner made this beautiful card,
thank you for your inspiration.






Lindsey is offering this prize to two lucky winners.

So what are you wating for; make a W or X
 Christmas themed project and join in the challenge.

Challenges

9 kommentarer:

  1. These are great cards, Dorte. I love the top wreath and think I may actually have that punch. I always love the LOTV images, too. They are so cute. [Bunny]`

    SvarSlet
  2. Love these Dorte - and that you have created a wreath using tree leaves - great inspiration for everyone. XX

    SvarSlet
  3. Your wreath is beautiful! I love all the dimension and the subtle colour variations. And what a sweet card for your second one. Both are great!

    SvarSlet
  4. Pretty wreath. I love the flowing leaves (not all pasted down) So glad you shared over at Crafty Sentiments.
    Billie A
    Crafty Sentiments

    SvarSlet
  5. Both lovely cards, the wreath is beautiful with lovely dimension, the second one is so cute and a perfect entry for our challenge at Crafty Calendar, thanks for playing along.
    Chris
    x

    SvarSlet
  6. What a gorgeous pair of cards, Dorte and the wreath card in particular jumps out at me! Love how full the foliage is and the mixed greens look so realistic. The LOTV image is so sweet and I love the colour scheme you chose.
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    SvarSlet
  7. Both cards are so pretty. That wreath is just perfect
    Julie T

    SvarSlet
  8. Beautiful card 🙂 Thanks for your participating at The Sketchy Challenges. Hope you participate in our next challenge. DT Veronique

    SvarSlet
  9. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything Goes” challenge over at The Sketchy Challenges & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    (DT Simply Create Too)

    SvarSlet