Data Protection and Privacy Policy

onsdag den 3. oktober 2018

U and V are for...A DT card for ABC Christmas Challenge.

Hi and welcome to a new challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge.

Sorry I'm late with this post but this week I'm
visiting Rome with my Hubby and today we went to
see Colosseum and Forum Romanum.
I'm overwhelmed......

Lisa is the host for the U and V challenge and
we have two lovely themes for you this month:

'U is for Upon'

and 

'V is for Very Quick'

(Just don't forget the Christmas theme!)



My cards are V for Very Quick, but I made two!

Using two papers in two different shade of  green
a mistletoe die from Magnolia, twine, a sentiment 
and some white pearls.

Easy peasy!


I had trouble getting fotos without shadows,
this was the best I could get!
 
This sentiment means 'Believe in the Magic of Christmas'


 Our sponsor for this challenge is:



Winner will receive two free digis of their choice
from Wendy’s Etsy shop.


AND

There's also a little prize from Lisa as well.
 
 
Winterbuddies Stamp Set by Andrea Gomoll.
 
 
Be sure to check out all of the DT inspiration here on the main challenge blog

1 kommentar:

  1. Beautiful cards Dorte :-) simple but perfect!! So effective! :-)

    hope you have a lovely weekend
    luv
    Lols x x x

    SvarSlet