Data Protection and Privacy Policy

onsdag den 5. september 2018

S and T are for..., A DT card for ABC Christmas Challenge.

Warm welcome to a new challenge at

Helen is the lucky one hosting our September challenge.

We have two lovely themes for you this month:



'S is for Snow'

AND

'T is for Teal'

(Just don't forget the Christmas theme!)




My card is a 'S for Snow' card made with a Penny Black image
wich I've used several times.
It's called 'Snow Joy'.

The papers are from Maja Design- as always.

The letters and the snowflake dies are from Memory Box
and cut out in some glittery foam.


I went for a random placement when I was going to 
glue on the letters. But I'm not a 'random' persone!

I feel like take them of and line them up untherneath each other.
But I used a glue pistol....so they are stuck where they are!



 Our sponsors for this challenge are:



Prize - a £10 voucher to spend at Crafty Ribbons!

There's also a  prize from Helen...a Lili of the Valley Christmas stamp set:




For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the
ABC Christmas Challenge. I hope you'll join in the S and T challenge.

Challenges:


6 kommentarer:

  1. Adorable image on this lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland Challenge. Pat K xx

    SvarSlet
  2. Super cute hedgie Dorte :-) the image is adorable and I love the papers and sparkle, so pretty :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    SvarSlet
  3. What a sweet little card. Love the design and your coloring. Many thanks for playing with us at Papercraft Challenge.
    Hugs, Silke

    SvarSlet
  4. A very cute image and super sweet Christmas card. He for sure looks like he is having fun in the snow. Thanks for joining my Christmas Joy challenge over at Winter Wonderland.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    SvarSlet