It's time for some new letters at ABC Christmas Challenge.
Wilma is our host in February and the themes are:
C for 'CLEAN'
D for 'DISTRESS '
I made a card for each of the themes....for my C for Clean card
I've used a Gruffie Bear form House Mouse Design.
The image is called 'To Ski or Not to Ski'.
The two banners are cut out in scrap paper from Maja Design.
I was tempted to stamp a sentiment in the
left upper corner- but I did not do it as you can see....
For my D for Distress card
I used an old friend of mine.
A super cute snowman image from LOTV
called 'Seeds and Greetings'.
The papers are from Wild Rose Studio; beautiful papers
with some lovely soft colours. All edges are distressed.
The ribbon- from IKEA- is recycled from last years Christmas gifts.
For the 'D for Distress' card I've used this sketch from
Our sponsor this month is
Lawn Fawn, giving a
$25 gift certificate to www.lawnfawn.com for
a lucky random winner
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to
- Hanna & Friends- # 290 Winter
- Sparkles Christmas Challenge- Outdoor Fun
- Addicted to Stamps Challenge- Baby It's cold Outside
- Tuesday Morning Sketches- # 439 Sketc
- Christmas at Sweet Stampin'- ATG Christmas
- Allsorts Challenge Blog- Week 253 Spots and/or Stripes
- Sweet Stampin' - ATG but Birthday
- Papercrafts Challenges- # 4 Pastell Colours
- HLS Christmas Challenge- ATG