Hello Magnolia lovers, welcome to a new challenge at
The theme for the next two weeks will be:
Ready for Spring!
With the beautiful weather we have had the last couple of days
in my little part of the world, I'm definitely ready for spring,
here and now and at once!!
But if I take a look in my calendar it's a bit too
optimistic to think that the winter is over.
But why not make a spring card while waiting?
This little 'Watercan Tilda' is an old image from the 'Sweet Rainbow'
Collection back in 2011. But she's new to me, I find her adorable,
and I had to have her- and the big watercan image to sit on.
I have made a shaped card using a Go Kreate die.
The papers are from Maja Design, Tilda's blue dress is paper pieced.
The lovely flower die is from Memory Box, I've added some bling.
The other embellishments consist of a twine bow and a watercan charm,
a Happy Birthday sentiment from LOTV and flowers from my stash.
The prize for a lucky random winner is a free
Magnolia image from Stamp and Create.
Hope you can join us for our Ready for Spring challenge,
we love to visit you and see what you come up with.
Please check out the great inspiration for this challenge by the talented ladies
at the Stamp and Create With Magnolia Design Team.
- Crafty Calender- Add some Metal
- Simon Monday Challenge- B is for....Bling, Blue
- Papertake Weekly- Mum's the world/Girlie
- 7 Kids College Fund- # 121 ATG
- Cute Card Thursday- #364 Celebrate
- The Ribbon Girl Blog- Birthday
- Bunny Zoe's Crafts- Spring Colours
- Marvelous Magnolia Challenge- # 88 BOWnanza
- MDUC- # 225 Happy Birthday
- Tildas Town- # 145 Use Dies/Punches
- As You Like It- Favourite type og stamp, digi or rubber (Rubber, because I hate to resize and print)