Welcome to a new challenge at Stamp and Create With Magnolia.
This challenge is a bit late because Lacey is out of town and has no
internet connection untill later this Saturday.
The theme for the next two weeks is:
The prize for a lucky random winner is a free Magnolia stamp.
It's a long time since my last blog post,
I have been in Paris on a symposion last week,
and since that time has just flown away.
This was my first time in Paris but certainly not my last.
Paris, I'll be back!
Indian Summer..... fall, leaves, harvest and autum colours!
This CAS card with Pie Tilda is my contribution for today's challenge.
I have coloured on kraft, trying to use a - to me- new technique,
blending the colours witout using mineral spirtis.
I'll have to practice a bit more, but I'm quite pleased with how it turned out.
The back side of today's card.
Please check out the great inspiration for this challenge at
Stamp and Create with Magolia by the talented ladies on the design team.
- Oldie But A Goodie- Autumn
- Crafty Catz- Happy Birthday
- Time for Magnolia Challenge- #65 Autumn
- Simply Magnolia- Anything Goes
- Papertake Weekly- Oh How Cute
- CI- #282 Autumn Colours
- Simon Says- Anything Goes
- Inky Chicks- # 38 Anything Goes
- A Creative Romance- In the garden
- Penny Black and More- Autumn Colours
- Bearly- Mine Challenges- Autumnal Colour Challenge