The new theme over on the House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge is:
"Food Glorious Food ! "
This time it was our lovely Christine's turn to hoste the challenge.
Remember to use an image on your creation that has some form of food on it.
I have used 'Eating Blueberries' to make a bottle tag.
The sentiment is saying ' Only the best is good enough'.
I found some papers from Maja Design with
blueberries on- so very perfect for my project.
As you might see the bottle contains a sort of blueberry liqueur,
I hope my friend likes it.
For the first time I'm using my new 'Nesting Doily' dies from QuicKutz.
They are lovely.
Thanks to America, Sue and Christine for helping me with the name and brand.
Here the bottle and the tag, ready to go.
We are sponsored by:
Prize - Winner will receive 5 Digital Stamps of their choice to QKR's online store
Our Lovely Christines is offering a NEW pack HM Food/Drink decoupage sheets.
Thanks for looking, the DT have all made gorgeous cards for your inspiration
so hop on over to the HM&F Monday Challenge to see them.
- Oldie But A Goodie Challenge- Anything but a card
- Creative Knockouts- #51 Tag- You're It
- Fussy and Fancy Friday- # 121 Pet's or favorite animals
- Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenge- #72 Bingo (Die cut, Bow, Blue)
- Sketchy Colors- #222 Blå, Grønn, Lilla
- RRR- # 101 Pets and Ribbon Theme