Welcome to a new challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge.
Today's host is Annette and her challenge theme is:
O for Obscured!
(this might include masking one image to obscure part of another, or having a hidden element, eg a movable tag tucked behind something else, or having something hidden inside your creation)
I have made a Diaper Fold card using this
tutorial from Splitcoaststampers.
The image is from Magnolia and the papers from Maja Design.
The flowers are from my stash.
I have added Stickles onto Tildas wings.
My hidden element is a tag with a sentiment
saying 'Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year'.
Here a look at the backside.
Our sponsor for the O challenge is:
One lucky Random winner will win 7 Digi images for their choice
Thanks for looking, the DT have all made gorgeous cards
for your inspiration so hop on over to the
ABC Christmas Challenge to see them.
- 7 Kids College Fund- # 104 Anything Goes
- Papertake Weekly- It's A Jolly Holiday
- Craft Your Passion- #223 Christmas in July
- Divas by Design - Favourite color combo with Magnolia
- Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog-#111 Christmas in July
- Simply Magnolia- Christmas in July
- Totally Tilda Challenge- #100 Anything Goes