Data Protection and Privacy Policy

onsdag den 14. maj 2014

J for Jolly Old Elf, a DT card for ABC Christmas Challenge.


Hi Crafters and welcome to a new letter at the ABC Christmas Challenge.

Thank you for joining us for our I for Ice challenge and 
we hope you will all join us again this fortnight.

Carissa is our lovely host, the letter is J and the challenge theme  is

J for Jolly Old Elf !









Searching the internet for the definition of 'Jolly Old Elf'
I found some wonderful cards with Elf Boots.

And I couldn't resist making my own pair!
They are made with the Labels Eight Spellbinder die,
 and some round dies in different sizes.
Aren't they great??
The sentiment is from Penny Black and the dp from Little Yellow Bicycle.
  But I had to make a proper one also.


The stamp is from Kraftin' Kimmie called  'Toymaker Elf ',
so now I have an Elf, he is old and looks jolly.



 The papers are  from My Mind's Eye in some traditional Christmas colours.

The ribbon is from my stash.


The back side like the front and with my personal stamp.




I have used this sketch from SEME.

  



The sponsor for the J Challenge is:




One lucky winner will receive a £10 gift voucher.

For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies,
please pop over to  the ABC Christmas Challenge blog.




Challenges:


10 kommentarer:

  1. I love the elf boots, Dorte! But your other card is also gorgeous. Cute image.
    Luv, Wilma

    SvarSlet
  2. Gorgeous card, actually I love both. Thanks for joining us this week for our "Anything Goes/twist of Gems or Rhinestones." Come back to join us again and good luck.
    Karal QKR Stampede DT

    SvarSlet
  3. What a gorgeous card!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.Gr.Kaija DT-member

    SvarSlet
  4. this is gorgeous Dorte.

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    SvarSlet
  5. I love both your cards - the elf boots are really clever!

    Thanks for joining us at CSAYL.

    Helen x

    SvarSlet
  6. Skønt alfekort.
    Gid jeg kunne tage mig sammen og komme med på bølgen af julekort....suk, suk........
    God bededagsferie.

    SvarSlet
  7. These are really gorgeous sweetie hugs Pops x x x

    SvarSlet
  8. These are both so cute! I LOVE how you created the little elf feet! So adorable! And your other card is beautiful! Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

    SvarSlet
  9. Amazing card!

    I love this stamp...so cute! Perfect for Christmas, it's never to early to make holiday cards!

    Thank you for playing at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and good luck in the challenge!

    Ohh, also we have some exciting new things coming up...so keep joining the challenges, we love having you join us at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

    Becky

    SvarSlet
  10. I love your gorgeous Elf Card! Thank you for sharing at Scrapbook Stamp Society! Hugs Julie DT x

    SvarSlet