Welcome back to a new challenge at
Stamp and Create with Magnolia.
Our theme for the next two weeks is
Dress Up for Halloween.
Any Tilda or Edwin dressed as a character would work.
Such as Princess Tilda, Black Knight Edwin, Indian Tilda, Tilda as a clown,
Bunny Tilda, Lucky Edwin, Sweet Pea Tilda....
Yes I think you've got the point by now!
The prize for one lucky winner will be one free Magnolia
stamp from Stamp and Create.
My choice for todays card is 'Scarow Tilda'.
She's new to me, I've inked her up for the first time.
I have coloured her with my Distress Inks.
The papers are Maja Design, 'A Walk In The Forrest'.
I love the blue and brown colour combination.
I have used a Memory Box die for the 'flowers',
and the sentiment is from LOTV.
Pearls and the jute ribbon are from my stash.
The usual backside...
Please check out the great inspiration for this challenge at
Stamp and Create with Magnolia by the talented ladies on the design team.
Hope you can join us for our 'Dress Up for Halloween challenge,
we love to visit and see what you come up with.
I have used this sketch from Sketch N Stash.
- Sketch N Stash- #19 Sketch
- Bearly-Mine Challenges - #107 Ribbon/String/Twine
- Papertake Weekly Challenge- Two by Two
- Simon Says- Use a rubber or a clear stamp
- Kids College Fund- #84 Anything Goes
- Cute Card Thursday- #209 Neutral Zone
- Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog- Autumn is here
- Cheris This- #2 Lag på lag
- Marvelous Magnolia Challenge- #48 Anything Goes
- MDUC- #217 Blue, brown and white