Do you pile of Christmas card grow?
We, at the ABC Christmas Challenge, are ready with a brand new challenge for you.
I'm the lucky one being hosting this challenge, and the theme is:
Q for Quick!
I have made a super quick card, no coloured image and no design paper.
Only three snowglobe ornaments made with a die from Memory Box,
the Frosty Border die and some bling and ribbon!
The sentiment is from LOTV.
Our generous sponsor for this week is:
Shape EZ templates who are offering a fab prize:
Prize offered to 1 lucky winner is :
2 Shape EZ templates or your choice.
Thank you for reading this post, as always I love to read your comments
and I hope that you will hop over and join in with the Q for Quick challenge
- Creative Inspirations- # 228 Christmas in August
- Incy Wincy Designs- One Layer Card
- The Cutie Pie Challenge- #51 Anything Goes
- Simon Says.... - Monochromatic
- Allsortes Challenge Blog- #220 Use Your New Stash (the snow globe die )
- Pile It On- #33 No dp
- Whimsy Stamps Challenge- # 62 Clean and Simple