Welcome to another holiday Monday, hope your day is just
as relaxing as the little critter on my card today.
This is a midway reminder for the challenge at
this time it was Tracy's turn to choose the theme and she chose
"Add Some Sparkle"
- Use something on your creation that sparkles, whether it gems,
glitter or what ever gives a sparkle.
I have made a CAS card today with 'Relaxing Bubbles', a lovely Happy Hopper.
The image is stamped directly onto the white cardstock,
and coloured with my Prisma Colour Pencils.
I have added a lot of Stickles onto all the bubbles,
can you see them?
We are so proud to be sponsored by
Who has graciously offered a $10 Gift Voucher to their online store.
Thank you for reading this post, as always I love to read your comments
and I hope that you will hop over and join in with the
- Pile it on- #29 Thinking of you/Just because
- Cupcake Craft Challenge - # 250 Photo Inspiration
- Charisma Cardz Challenge- #28 Girly
- Totally Gorjuss- #193 Furtastic