Hello and Happy Monday, a new week is waiting.
Today I have a quick reminder for our on going challenge at
Christine is hosting this first challenge of the year
and the theme she has chosen is:
We have many great sponsors this time,
please visit the HM&FMC to have a look.
My card is made with this faboulous Gruffie Bear, 'Beary Full of Truffles'.
It's one of my new stamps-( from Dorte to Dorte at Christmas),
and I think it could be great as a New Year's resolution card;
'Eat More Chocolate!'
There's a hidden tag behind the image, with the text
'Only the best for a chocolate lover'.
Added to the tag there is a heart charm.
The papers are from Maja Design.
The back side with my personal stamp.
I have used this sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
- Sweet Sketch Wednesday- #189 Sketch
- Pile it on- #3 Have a heart
- The Cutie Pie Challenge Blog- #36 Use three different textures
- Addicted to stamps-#48 Use texture
- Alphabet Challenge- Y for Yummy