Data Protection and Privacy Policy

onsdag den 2. januar 2019

A and B are for...A DT card for ABC Chrstmas Challenge.

The design team at ABC Christmas Challenge are ready to a new trip through the alphabet. 

Every month we are ready with two- sometimes three- themes
which represents the letters in the alphabet.
 
 This year we are going sponsor free...don't worry, there will still be the incentive of a little prize
 (or two) each month, but they have been donated by our lovely design team members.

Helen is the first host of the year and the letters are:

A is for ANYTHING CHRISTMAS GOES
and
B is for BERRIES



  My first card is an 'A for Anything Goes'

I've made a white and gold card using a wonderful die from
 'Simple and Basic' saying 'God Jul' (Merry Christmas)
 and a star wreath die from Avery Elle.

 The ribbon is recycled from one of my christmas presents.


 I couldn't resist showcasing one of my cute christmas moose ;)




  Card number two is a 'B for Berries' card.

Using a simple card design and the same 'God Jul' die and some old 
Basic Grey papers, my card was almost ready.  
A bow made of twine, some punched leaves and 
three small pearls made the final toutch


And I had to show you some of my favorite 'nisser'.
They are from Denmark and every year there's a new pair.
They are called 'Klarborg Nisser '

There are a couple of prizes on offer from Helen our challenge host
 (comprising a 6x6 paper pad & a co-ordinating stamp set) for two lucky winners:



5 kommentarer:

  1. What a great start to the year with these lovely cards Dorte! I love the elegant gold design on the first card and the festive colours on the second one. Those little pearl berries are such a good idea. I really like how you dressed your photos with those Christmas cuties too!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    SvarSlet
  2. Beautiful elegant cards Dorte love the style,
    Happy and healthy 2019 xx

    SvarSlet
  3. Two beautiful cards! The first is so elegant in gold and white, while the second one is festive and still classy. I'm thrilled to be joining this team!

    SvarSlet
  4. Beautiful cards Dorte...and I love your moose too!
    Helen x

    SvarSlet
  5. Gorgeous cards Dorte :-) both are fabulous and I love the photo staging too, love the moose ;-)

    Happy New Year! I hope 2019 is a fabulous one for you :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    SvarSlet