A while ago I was invited to join the Penny Black Saturday Challenge
as their guest designer for August.
Today I'm here with a mid way reminder for the challenge.
The theme for August is:
'You Favourite Technique'
Simple...just use your favourite technique (along with Penny Black products of course!)
Just don't forget to mention what your favourite technique is!
As I told you in this post one of my favourite techniques is embossing.
Another thing I like to do is paper piecing.
Soooo here is a card combinating the two techniques.
In a few days my hubby and I have been married for 25 years.
This card is made for him, I guess it says more than words....
The lovely Penny Black image is called 'Hearts Allover'.
A close up so you can see the hearts cut out in paper from Maja Design.
The tag sentiments are from LOTV.
Another heart on the backside.
- Scrapbook Stamp Soceity- # 98 ATG option Tag
- Craft Your Passion- # 325 ATG
- Word Art Wednesday- # 244-245 ATG
- Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog- # 162 For The Men
- Creative Knockouts- # 155 Tag Time
- Pile it On- # 114 Make Your Own Background
- Stamping Sensations- ATG
- Penny Black and More- ATG with a stamp
- Craft Heaven- # 14 ATG