Welcome to a brand new challenge at Stamp and Create With Magnolia.
Here is our theme for the next two weeks:
The prize for one lucky winner is:
A closeup of today's little cutie pie.
I have used my Prismas for colouring her.
Drip Drop Tilda is one of my favorite Magnolia Images,
and you can find her here at Stamp and Create.
Chevrons at the paper from Jillibean, and the lower edge
is cut with a die from Spellbinder.
The sentiment is saying 'Hooray, I remembered your Birthday',
and I have stamped it on a cloud made with a die from Magnolia.
White Seam Binding and a umbrella charm,
that's my card for today.
Thank you for popping in today, don't forget to take a look at
Stamp and Create With Magnolia, to check out the fabulous DT inspiration
and join in with the 'Chevrons' challenge.
- Divas by Design- Happy Birthday
- 7 Kids College Fund - # 107 Anything Goes
- Simon Says- Anything Goes
- Crafty Ribbons Challenge- Birthday
- Marvelous Magnolia Challenge- # 75 Anything Goes
- Tildas Town- # 118 Anything Goes
- Lovely hÄnglar or sweet Magnolia -# 100 Celebrate
- MDUC- #243 Your Favourite Magnolia Stamp