Hello crafters, it's time for a new challenge at House Mouse & Friends.
Tracey is todays host, and her theme is:
SPLISH SPLASH !
(Anything to do with water)
I have used this super cute 'Tin Can Shower' image.
A bath an a hot summer day must be lovely.
The papers are some old ones from Basic Grey, the 'Marjolaine' line.
I love the green and blue.
I don't know if you are able to see it,
but I have paper pieced the watercan.
I have added a lot of Stickles onto the water.
The flower with the brad and the pearls are from my stash.
The usual backside of my cards.
We are proudly sponsored by:
- Stampendous Impressions- Mice are Nice
- Top Tip Tuesday- Here Comes Summer
- CI- #265 Anything Goes
- Charisma Cardz Challenge- #11 May Flowers
- Sentimental Sundays- # 207 Funky Flowers
- Nordsalten Hobbyklubb- # 92 Paper Piecing