Data Protection and Privacy Policy

mandag den 4. november 2013

What's your favorite ? DT card for HM&FMC.

Did you enjoy our last challenge and Blog Hop?

We at the design team for 
 did for sure, you linked so many beautiful cards
and left us so many lovely comments.

Thanks to all of you, without your participation- no hop!

to see if you are one of the lucky winners.




I have a winner for my little surprise candy,
the lucky one is Kanda.  (Andrea)






Fødselsdagsgaver


We have a new challenge for you, Natascha is the host,
and the theme she has chosen is

ANYTHING BUT A CARD!

Put on your thinking hat and show us your creations.


Our sponsors are



 


and 




Giving a $10 Gift Voucher.





It was difficult to take photos of my project today,
I have decorated a jar.



This is how it was...... (uhmm I love feta)


..and here you can see how it looked some hours later.

Filled with 'Twist'- small pieces of different kinds of chocolate.
 Which one is your favorite?

I have used the 'Whee Flight' one of the new
adorable cling stamps from Stampendous.


Flowers (some from Storyteller), pearl string, a Santa charm and  a cinnamon,
I had a great time decorating my project.


I had to use my personal stamp also.


A close up at the image, for the first time I've used
the Fran-táge Embossing Enamel.

I found a super video showing how to,
but I must admit I had several attempts 
before I was satisfied with the result.

And it gets really hot!!


I couldn't deside wether or not to decorate the lid.

In the end I didn't!


Now I'm curious to see your creation.

Please hop over to the challenge blog to get some
  inspiration from the design team. 

We love to visit and see what you come up with.
Challenges:







24 kommentarer:

  1. What an adorable recycling ! Fantastic decorations and lovely mousse. Congratulations !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    See you soon.
    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    SvarSlet
  2. Oh Dorte! This little Candy Jar was transformed so beautifully. LOVE these gorgeous papers and that lovely floral bundle to go along with this most adorable textured Mousey image. WOW!! GREAT Project my sweet Teamie.

    SvarSlet
  3. I love feta too... but I love your decorated jar even more!
    Beautiful!

    SvarSlet
  4. I don't know what I like most, feta or twist, they are both yummie....your altered jar is fab...a nice present!

    SvarSlet
  5. you have decorated the jar beautifylly Dorte.

    congratulations to the winner.

    gr karin

    SvarSlet
  6. Fabulous jar Dorte :-) I love how you decorated this, the image is super cute and I love the embossing enamel,,, lovely effect and a brilliant gift idea :-)

    What's my fave ,,,, err all of them :-) Love chocolates :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    SvarSlet
  7. wonderful upcycling love the design just fabbie
    Hugs Kate xx

    SvarSlet
  8. A fabulous alteration jar Dot, beautifully decorated and such an adorable image!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    SvarSlet
  9. Gosh I can't believe I'm the lucky winner of your surprise candy, I'll email you right now.
    Your candy jar is fabulous and such a great idea. I love the little mouse and the super flower & cinnamon decoration - I bet it smells lovely xx

    SvarSlet
  10. Dot, what a fantastic gift this would make. Love all your details and decorations, and of course that precious mouse. So much fun to use the flowers and cinnamon stick and not have to worry about getting them in an envelope!!! Gorgeous project, Dot.

    Hugs
    Sue

    SvarSlet
  11. Congratulations Kanda!
    Great candy jar!
    The papers are fabulous!

    SvarSlet
  12. Hi Dorte
    Wow gorgeous design on this jar, and super image, such a wonderful inspirational piece. The frantage looks fab too.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    SvarSlet
  13. Amazing work all around, just gorgeous!! Thank you for joining us at http://www.7kidscollegefund.com. Hugs Kelly

    SvarSlet
  14. What a wonderful creation! Thanks for joining us at Charisma! xxx

    SvarSlet
  15. Also thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    SvarSlet
  16. Adorable card! Love your use of Frantage. Thanks for joining us at 7kidscollegefund.com.

    Karen

    SvarSlet
  17. This is super sweet! I love altered jars!! Such a cute image!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    SvarSlet
  18. This is just fab, so cute!! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
    Joanne x

    SvarSlet
  19. Så dekorativt glass du har laget her. Fin måte å bruke tomme glass på.
    Takk for at du deltar på utfordringen hos NSHK.
    -Jeanett-

    SvarSlet
  20. Nydelig alterert syltetøykrukke. Liker detaljene med snø, husmus og farger. Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Top Tip Tuesday og lykke til. Håper jeg ser deg igjen på tirsdag, Klem Bettina DT Member hos Top Tip Tuesday

    SvarSlet
  21. Så morsom krukke :)
    Takk for at du deltar hos Storyteller. Håper du blir med flere ganger :)
    Klem Susanne

    SvarSlet
  22. Kjempelekker krukke!
    Takk for at du deltar i utfordringen vår i hjerteboden.
    Klem, Bente

    SvarSlet
  23. Så søt krukke! Takk for at du deltar i utfordringen til Hjerteboden♥ Klem, Janne♥

    SvarSlet