Good morning Crafters and welcome to a sunny Friday- in my part of the world-
and a new challenge at Stamp and Create with Magnolia.
This time the theme will help to keep you cool, because we are celebrating
Christmas in July !
What so we consider a Winter themed image?:
Cold, Snow, Christmas, New Year's/Celebrations.
Colors are: Red/Green, Gold, white, blue, etc...
Prize for a lucky random winner:
I have used 'Winter Tilda' from Sweet Christmas Dreams 2011.
Sweet and a dream to colour. I have stamped some random snowflakes around
the image- but I'm not good at random!
Well well they are there....
For the first time I have used some cheesecloth on a card,
The flower is made with my retro punch and a rose on top of it.
Sentiment from LOTV.
Papers today are from Maja Design. Blue and white are a favourite of mine.
I borrowed this beautiful Memory Box snowflake wreath die from a frind of mine,
and added some bling onto the die cut.
My usual backside, with my personal stamp.
- Papirplanetens Magnolia Utfordring- #4 Glitter og/eller Maling
- MDUC- Tic Tack Toe (3 dp, cheesecloth, flowers)
- Lovely hÂnglar or Sweet Magnolia- # 73 Flower Power
- Penny Black and More- July Challenge Dies and Punches
- Creative Card Crew- The Great Outdoors
- Papirdokkene- Julen
- My Craft Spot- #104 Christmas in July
- 7 Kids College Fund- #78 Anything Goes
- Addicted to stamps- #60 Viele lagen