We have a brand new challenge starting today at
Stamp and Create With Magnolia.
The theme for the next two weeks is:
All About Moms!
New Moms (Baby card), Mother-to-be (pregnancy), or Mother's Day Card
The prize for a lucky winner is:
I'm not used to send Mother's Day cards; and my beloved mum
is not longer with us.
But I've made a Birthday card for my fantastic MIL,
who is celebrating her birthday today, May 8th.
Happy Birthday dear Inger Lise, wishing you a lovely day.
I've used a - to me- new image called 'Lemon Tilda'.
It's from the 'Pink Lemonade 2014' collection.
You can find it here at Stamp and Create.
A close up at the little cutie pie, it was difficult to get the colours
shown in a proper way at my pictures.
The papers are from Maja Design. Yellow is not a colour I
use often, but for this image I just had to!
Butterflies are made in vellum and design paper.
The flowers are a mix of homemade rolled rosed and some from Hobbyhimmelen.
I have the Die-namics rolled roses die and I'm
always struggling getting a good result.
But today I think they look okay. I have decorated with a
pearl in the middel of the flower .
Today's backside is like this.
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the
- Dream Vally Challenge- # 105 A Recipe
- Deep Ocean Challenge Blog- # 103 Fowers
- Papertake Weekly- ATG
- Fab'n' Funky Challenge- # 258 May Flowers
- CI- # 312 Birthday Bonanza!
- 7 Kids Collegue Fund- # 125 ATG+ vellum
- Fussy and Fancy- # 138 Lots of Flowers
- The Ribbon Girl- Mother/Female card
- Crafty Callender Challenge- Things With Wings
- Kreativ Scrapping- # 5 Vår
- All About Magnolia- # 2 Flowers
- Time for Magnolia Challenge- # 91 Flowers everywhere
- LHSM- # 117 Spring Colours