Welcome to a new challenge at Stamp and Create with Magnolia.
The theme for the next two weeks is:
Prize to a random winner:
at some of the lowest prices!
I love using my dies from Go Kreate, they really make a card.
The lovely Tilda I've used is Tilda with Egg and Chicken.
The paper with the big circles is a leftover,
and so old that I can't remember from where.
But I love the color combination.
Flowers and lace are from my stash,
and the butterflies are made with a MS punch.
Please check out the great inspiration for this challenge at
Stamp and Create with Magnolia by the talented ladies on the design team.
I hope you will join in our challenge.
- Creative Card Crew- #59 Spring
- Inky Chicks- #26 Butterflies
- Papertake Weekly- Spring has sprung
- Divas by Design-Easter/Spring
- Crafty Ribbons Challenge- #84 Flower Power
- My Besties Norge- #15 Påske/Vår
- Bearly-Mine Challenge- Spring
- Cherish This- #8 Annet end firkanter og tre sommerfugle
- Magnolia-Licious Challenge- All Things Flowery
- 7 Kids College Fund- #97 Anything Goes
- Tildas Town- #99 Clean and Layered or Fussy or Fancy