Data Protection and Privacy Policy

søndag den 17. november 2013

Celebrate, GDT card for Joanna Sheen Challenge Blog.

Good Morning Everyone,
How excited I am.
Today I am guest designer for the Joanna Sheen Challenge Blog
I was so lucky to be selected with this card.
Today's challenge is called 

Celebrate!

There is the chance of winning a £15 voucher, but only if you use 
a Joanna Sheen image/product on your card,  
although entries with any images are welcomed.


If you put 'GDT' after your entry you may even have a chance
 to be a guest on the design team, just like me.

  

My card is made for my BIL who is celebrating his birthday today.

Hugs and congrats from all of us.

 I have used an image featuring a cute Gruffie, it's called 'Balancing Act',
 and so very perfect for my BIL who loves to cook.

The papers are 'Marjolain' from Basic Grey.


The sentiment is a freebie from one of my dear DT buddies,
Annette- aka 'Netty'. You can find it here at her wonderful blog.

Thanks Annette, this sentiment was just what I needed for this card.


At the back side my personal stamp and elementes from the front.


Please check out the great inspiration for this challenge at the
  Joanna Sheen Challenge Blog by the talented ladies on the design team.


Challenges:

14 kommentarer:

  1. Brilliant card Dorte...great colours...congrats on being GDT and on your BIL's birthday! Enjoy your day!
    ♥♥♥ Margreet

    SvarSlet
  2. it's a beautiful card Dorte.

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    SvarSlet
  3. Congrats on your GDT spot Dorte. It's a fabulous card and I love the super image xx

    SvarSlet
  4. Oh this is just super hun, loving that gorgeous cuddly bear! Hugs xx

    SvarSlet
  5. This is a fab card hun, and I love that you've used one of my circle sentiments. I'm so proud to see it on your gorgeous card.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    SvarSlet
  6. What a sweet card! Love the DP and that image is adorable. Loving the glitter cake. :o) Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts this week.

    Amy~DT

    SvarSlet
  7. Fabulous card Dorte, love the cute image and wonderful coloiurs. Congrats on your GDT spot and...Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky for our 4th birthday celebrations...Good luck.
    Wendy xx

    SvarSlet
  8. Dot, love this bear. Your card is so pretty, matching the plates with the
    papers.

    Hugs
    Sue

    SvarSlet
  9. Fabulous birthday card! Just love this image and that sparkly cake! Love the charm and die cuts! Thanks for sharing with us at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge!
    Jackie

    Please click here to join in my Blog Candy!

    SvarSlet
  10. Very sweet birthday card! Tanks for joining us at www.7kidscollegefund.com

    SvarSlet
  11. oh that's a totally adorable card! Just love the great layout you have done.

    Thanks for joining us at Creative knockouts this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky I’m doing a little giveaway to celebrate 450 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/10/giveaway-celebration-for-450-followers.html

    SvarSlet
  12. Hi Dorte
    This is so cute, I love the image you’ve used, thanks for joining us a GDT
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    SvarSlet
  13. This is a super card. I love these stamps and your coloring is fantastic. Love the colors and layout. Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts.

    SvarSlet
  14. Dorte Congratulations on your GDT spot well deserved! Great card really cute Gruffie love him! hugs me xx

    SvarSlet