Welcome to a new challenge at
Lacey is our lovely host for the letter R
R is for Recipe
We want to see 3 Papers, 2 Ribbons, 1 Image on your Christmas creation.
I have used one of my favourite Christmas/winter Tilda,
she is called 'Winter Tilda' and she's from the 'Sweet Christmas
Dreams' collection 2011. A dream to colour.
I have used some untraditional colours for todays card,
the papers are some old ones from Inkido.
Once again I have used my Prismas for colouring.
The Ribbon is from IKEA and Stof og Stil,
nothing fancy at all, but pretty.
The corner snowflakes are made with a die from Memory Box.
Do you have the metal adaptor plate to use when you
cut out the intricate Memory Box dies?
It's a great tool, really making your crafting life easier!
Snowflake charm added to the bow, Perfekt Pearls
around the image and a sentiment from LOTV,
thats my card for today.
I didn't have enough dp to make the back side like the front.
The left overs was to small!
We are being sponsored this challenge by:
The Ribbon Reel
Prize: 2 Digi images from Krista's lovely Shop.
- Marvelous Magnolia Challenge- #42 Add Metal
- Time for Magnolia Challenge-#25 Anything Goes
- Lovely hÂnglar or sweet Magnolia- #77 Pretty In Pink
- Sparkles Christams Challenge- #32 Non Traditional Colours
- Totally Gorjuss- #199 Texture
- Winter Wonderland- How Charming
- Bearly- Mine Challenges- #102 Anything Goes
- Papertake Weekly- Anything Goes
- Tilda's Town- #68 Anything Goes
- The Cutie Pie Challenge Blog- #52 Cute Christmas in September