It is time for a mid-way reminder of the theme over on the
this time it was our lovely Paula's turn to choose the theme and she chose
Use something on your creation that is the colour blue or unwell or sad.
For sponsor information please visit the HM&FMC.
I have made a little 'To Feel Better' gift for someone.
A teacup filled a chocolate and a hot drink.
The image is called 'Amanda Writes', useful for many occasions
with the right sentiment.
I have used it for a Christmas card earlier,
you can find it here.
The design paper is from Maja Design,
and the doily made with a die from Cheery Lynn.
Ribbon, charm and pearls are from my stash.
Simple backside today, design paper and my personal stamp.
Thanks for looking, the DT have all made gorgeous cards for your inspiration
so hop on over to the HM&F Monday Challenge to see them.
- Divas by design- Anything Goes
- Trykkpressa Mai- Alt annet enn kort
- Papirdokkene- #47 Bruk Metall
- Incy Wincy Designs Challenge- Animal antics
- Live & Love Crafts' Inspiration- #11 Shades of lilac
- Card and Scrap- #54 Brug kageservietter/doilys