It's the last week before Christmas, and I guess you all are
very busy, baking, shopping and writing your pile
of homemade Christmas cards.
Take your time to make a cup of coffee, sit down and visit the
and enjoy the beautiful creations my talented
teamies has made to remind you of our
Y is for Your favourite Punch and/or Die.
For sponsor information please visit the challenge blog here.
Well you can call me a cheater, if you want to, because I use
the same LOTV image as for last weeks card. The fact is I
inked up the image twice, and decided to use
the second one today. I had to save some time!
I have a lot of favourite dies or punches,
it depends of what kind of card I'm gonna make.
But the dies from Memory Box are really beautiful,
today I have used the Snowflake corner die.
Another lovely die is the 'Spruce' die from Magnolia.
The papers are 'Eskimo Kisses' from Basic Grey.
I have added Stickles and Perfect Pearls on to the image.
I didn't have enough dp to make the backside
like I usually does. I run out of paper!
But the ones I've used are from the same line.
Have you finished your coffee??
Well head over to the ABC Christmas Challenge blog
and get inspired.
Remember, you can never have to many Christmas cards!
- The Cutie Pie Challenge- #33 Cute Christmas
- Papertake Weekly- Pick of the year, Bingo (june 19'th) die cut, free, glitter
- Top Tip Tuesday- #92 Anything Christmas
- Charisma Cardz Challenges- #49 Christmas Makes
- Winter Wonderland- Oh Christmas Tree
- Basic Grey Challenge- It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
- Creative Inspirations- #194 Anything Goes
- Divas by design- #66 Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp Challenge- Merry Christmas