Data Protection and Privacy Policy

onsdag den 14. november 2012

W for Wrapp it up, DT project for ABC Christmas Challenge.

It's Wednesday, and a great one of them,
because ABC Christmas Challenge is ready
 with a new challenge for you.

We are up to the letter W, and Lols is todays host.
The theme she has chosen is:

W for Wrap it up!

So make some wrapping paper, a gift box or bag. 
You could also make a card using an image that is 
wrapping Christmas gifts if you prefer. 
 


I have to warn you, I have a lot of pictures to share with you today.


I have made a little bag recycling a brown paper bag.
It was difficult to take some decent pictures showing my project.

I have used a- for me- new Magnolia stamp.
It's from last years 'Sweet Christmas Dreams' collection.

A side view where you can see the paper bag.

I found a super easy tutorial here at Anita's blog.


The back side of my bag (the bag's back side ;) )


The paper is from Maja Design, and the glittery stars from Nille.
Ribbon is from my stash.

The ticket stamp and die are from Whimsy Stamps.


Tilda looks yellow in her face, but I can't explain why.


We have 2 fabulous sponsors for this challenge

The lovely Heidi at Simon Says Stamp are offering 
one lucky entrant a $15 voucher to spend in her store

Simon Says Stamp


and
The Stamping Boutique










Challenges:






15 kommentarer:

  1. Oh just gorgeous Dorte, what a great use of a humble paper bag. Wonderful make! Hugs Sxx

    SvarSlet
  2. This is an awesome bag, Dorte. Great colours. Love, Wilma

    SvarSlet
  3. Gorgeous gift bag, Dorte!
    xxx Margreet

    SvarSlet
  4. beautiful bag you have made Dorte.

    greetings karin

    SvarSlet
  5. Gorgeous gift bag Dorte and fab paper bag recycling !! everything is lovely and the little ticket is a perfect touch :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    SvarSlet
  6. JUst GORgeous! Loving this gift bag...LOve your colours too.
    Thank you sooooo much for joining us this week at CSAYL.
    Chrissyxx

    SvarSlet
  7. Dorte your bag is adorable. Great recycling too.
    Annette
    xx

    SvarSlet
  8. lol,, I just read your comment on my blog ,, I have just made another 2 cards using that tree die ! It is my FAVE die at the mo'. I think it it THE perfect Xmas tree !! :-) You will just have to go shopping again hun ,,, :-)

    luv
    lols x x x :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. Hvor er den bare fin.
    Tak for linket, det gemmer jeg lige.

    Ha en dejlig dag.

    SvarSlet
  10. Hi Dorte, I love your fabulous bag, a great design and colours, Tilda and your details are both gorgeous!!
    hugs
    Heather xx

    Thanks so much for joining us Everybody A challenge.

    SvarSlet
  11. Det var en flott dekorert papirpose! :) Tusen takk for ditt bidrag til Kort 'o' Mania. Klem Jeanette :)

    SvarSlet
  12. Very creative and earth friendly too. This little bag is gorgeous.
    Hugs Carissa

    SvarSlet
  13. cute bag! thanks for playing along with Whimsy Challenges :)

    SvarSlet
  14. Absolutely darling bag!! Thanks so much for playing with us at By The Cute & Girly’s Twinkle Twinkle Little Star challenge and good luck!

    Tammy, BTC&G DT from Créations LaDiva :) xx

    I have some candy on my blog, you are more than welcome to join ☺

    SvarSlet
  15. Dorte this is such a super cute idea! LOVE the way you have done this bag and its so fun to see all the photo's too! hugs me xx

    SvarSlet