Data Protection and Privacy Policy

mandag den 19. november 2012

I am thankful for Babies, DT card for HM&FMC

Monday once again and 
is here with a new challenge for you.

But before I come to that, I want to thank those of you who
played along with our 'Getting Ready for Christmas' 
challenge over the last weeks. 

I just loved looking at all the variety of projects out there.
 You got to check our challenge blog to see 
if you are one of our lucky winners!!

  
 Our new challenge chosen by Sue Kmemt :

 "I am thankful for Babies " 

is a celebration of the birth of a new 
baby boy to our teamie, Paula.
  Congratulations to Paula and her family on their new addition!

 Now, we want to see your cards/projects
 that have to do with babies.


 I hope I've inspired you to look into our challenge blog
  to see what my fabolous teamies have made this time.
 

 

I have made a card for Paula using 'A Birdie Told Me'. 
You can find the image here at House Mouse Designs.

The sweet papers are from Fancy Pants,
I think I have used them for nearly all baby cards  I've made.


I have added glitter onto wings, but it's difficult to see.

Ribbon, pearls and charm are from my stash.

The cloud is made with a die from Magnolia, 
I've glued a sort of  'tag' onto it,
and when you pull the cloud up there's a hidden message.




Here you can see the 'secret' words. Do you agree??


The card with the cloud-tag pulled out.



Today I've made a special little  'Handmade by' circle.

I have masked my 'Handmade by Dorte' stamp together
with a part of the House Mouse image.

I did not have the hearth to cut of his tail,
so it's outside the frame.



We have two generous sponsors for this challenge:

House Mouse Designs-A $25 Voucher for their online store.

 Di\

Di's Digi Downloads - $10 Voucher to DDD Shop

We hope you can join us for this fun challenge,
we can't wait to see your lovely 'BABY' creations.


Challenges:  
 
Photobucket

18 kommentarer:

  1. Dorte this card is a real pleasure I Love everything about it and that sentiment is just perfect! hugs me x

    SvarSlet
  2. This is so sweet. I adore that the cloud makes a tag, how fun. This is very sweet.

    SvarSlet
  3. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gorgeous and so cute Dorte.

    greetings karin

    SvarSlet
  4. Gorgeous card Dorte :-) the image is adorable (snap ! I used the same one) and the papers and cloud tag are FAB ! I love that idea and the verse is lovely and so very true :-)
    aww, even the back of the card is gorgeous ! :-)

    Luv
    Lols x x x

    SvarSlet
  5. totally adorable and fabulous image choice love that cloud just great
    Hugs Kate xx

    SvarSlet
  6. Hi Dot, love, love, love this sweet card. The cloud raising up to reveal that very special sentiment (how true all of that is too) and your back of the card label is so cute. What a delight this will be for Paula.

    Hugs
    Sue

    SvarSlet
  7. Wow Dorte I love this oh so cute bundle of joy..
    truly a gorgeous baby creation with the lovely coloured humming bird & its precious bundle..

    smiles Christine x

    SvarSlet
  8. Hi Dot, I love your baby boy cards-the sentiment of unknown author is so true. Great job,
    From sLOVEnija with LOVE Tamara

    SvarSlet
  9. Stunning, the colours are perfect & the sentiment is so right, love it!

    Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    SvarSlet
  10. A gorgeous card Dorte, your design and papers are fabulous, I love the sweet image and stunning details and the sentiment!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    SvarSlet
  11. Vilket ljuvligt kort! Supersöt bild och härliga mjuka färger!
    Tack för att du deltar i veckans utmaning hos oss på Stamptacular sunday challenge!

    Kram Jessica

    SvarSlet
  12. This is an adorable card and message.. Beautiful colours used too.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty RIbbons this fortnight
    Hugs Kelly

    SvarSlet
  13. adorable card...the image is so cute. love your coloring...the colors you used are beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday♥

    SvarSlet
  14. Another lovely card Dot, it's always a pleasure to see your lovely designs.

    Thanks so much joining in our Any Die Will Do theme at Penny Black and More challenge this month.

    B x

    SvarSlet
  15. Beautiful card, lovely colouring of such a cute image. Beautiful cloud tag, gorgeous sentiment. Thanks for joining Forever Friends Challenge. Good luck in the draw and hope to see you again very soon. We are running a DT call at the moment, pop back to FF for more details.
    Diane xx

    SvarSlet
  16. Hi Dorte
    Fabulous baby creation, I adore your image, It's so sweet. Love the design too.
    Happy crafting
    Mousey hugs
    Tracy x

    SvarSlet
  17. Hej Dorte! Ditt kort med fågeln och lilla babyn är jättesött! Tack för ditt deltagande i utmaningen på Crafty Ribbons och välkommen tillbaka för en ny utmaning på torsdag!

    Charlotta

    SvarSlet
  18. I love everything about this card, from the colors of the stripes matching the bird colors to the way you added the cloud! Your card is super adorable! I am so glad i got to stop by, please visit us again at Stamptacular Sunday!

    SvarSlet