Welcome to a new challenge at Stamp and Create With Magnolia.
We have an easy theme for you this time
That means ink up any Magnolia image and get creative,
and you are in! The prize is as usually:
at some of the lowest prices!
I've used this cute 'Tilda with Water Can' for my card today,
she's such a darling.
The pink and green papers are from Wild Rose Studio,
I've distressed the edges.
The flowers are a mix from Hobby Himmelen and Kort og Godt.
Ribbon, pin and the charm are from my stash.
The inside is decorated with a piece of paper
and the big Water Can image,
I think it's the first time I've inked it up.
A look at the back side of the card.
Thank you for popping in today, don't forget to take a look at the Stamp and Create with Magnolia blog to check out the fabulous DT inspiration and join in with the ATG challenge.
- Papertake Weekly- Spots and Stripes
- Inky Chicks- # 54 Use A Metal Embellishment
- 7 Kids College Fund- # 132 ATG
- CI- # 323 Flowers
- Bunny Zoe's Crafts- Shaped Cards
- AnMa Creatief- #47 Bloemen
- Paradise of Magnolia- # 19&20 ATG
- All About Magnolia- # 5 Summer
- Magnolia Licious- Summer Fun (Blog Hop)
- Tildas Town- 167 Dies or Punches
- Magnolia Mania-# 116 Grün- rosa
- Allsorts Challenge- Week 323 Inspired by Summer
- The Ribbon Girl- Any Image