It's time for a new challenge at Stamp and Create With Magnolia,
the theme for the next two weeks is
The prize for one lucky winner is:
at some of the lowest prices!
We have had some lovely summerdays in my part of the world,
so with the hope of many more to come I've used this darling
'Tilda in Key Largo' for my card.
The blue and red papers are from Maja Design.
The shape of the card is made with a Go Kreate die,
and the banner is made with a die from Magnolia.
Behind the image I've put a bit of cheese chloth-
unusual to be me! But I love the way it turned out.
For more inspiration please visit the
Stamp and Create With Magnolia blog to see
what my talented teamies have made.
I hope you will join in the Flag/Bunting challenge .
- Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog- Red Hot Summer
- ABC Challenges- M for Magnolia
- Little Miss Muffet- # 115 Red White Blue
- The Ribbon Girl- Magnolia Challenge
- Magnolia Forever- # 13 Summer, Sun and Beach
- Time for Magnolia Challenge- # 96 To the Beach/Summer
- Tildas Town- # 161 Any Shape
- Simon Monday Challenge- Summer
- Papertake Weekly Challenge- Take your pick (red)
- Crafty Sentiments Design- Summer Challenge
- 7 Kids College Fund- # 129 ATG