We have a new challenge for you at
Stamp and Create with Magnolia starting today.
The theme is:
Masculine or a card for a Boy/Man!
The prize for a lucky random winner:
My masculine, monochrome birthday card is made with an older image
called 'Cool Edwin'. Look at him, I just love his attitude.
Edwin's pants is paper pieced with the same paper as the background,
it's from Heidi Swapp. Beautiful design papers.
After several attempts to make a proper looking sentiment
I gave it up and went for a finished one from Craftwork Cards.
A close up at handsome Edwin. The stars are leftovers from the border I made
to decorate the inside with. I used a Magnolia die for it.
All edges are distressed and I've made some false stitchings.
The back side is like the front.
The sketch I've used id this one from Die Sketchtanten.
Take a look here to see what the amazing Design Team has created
for your inspiration this week. I hope you will have
fun and join in the challenge.
- Die Sketchtanten- #9 Sketch
- Papertake Weekly- ATG
- Simon Says- Make it Masculine
- CI- # 316 For a Friend
- 7 Kids College Fund- # 127 ATG option Stitches
- Little Miss Muffet Challenges- # 113 Let's Get Stitched
- Art Impressions Challenge- # 161 'For the Fellas'
- Duymelot Design Team- ATG
- Marvelous Magnolia Challenge Blog- # 94 Monochrome
- Tilda's Town- # 157 Use Your Stash
- Time for Magnolia Challenge- # 93 Masculine Card
- LHSM- # 119 Buttons or Bows