Hi Magnolia lovers all over, it's Friday and
time for a new challenge at Stamp and Create With Magnolia.
The theme for the next two weeks is:
(Add a fence or use a background image with a fence. )
As always the prize is:
I've used the super cute 'Tilda With Egg and Chicken' and masked
it together with the 'Barbed Wire'.
The papers are from Maja Design.
Flowers, ribbon and pearls are from my stash.
The backside of the card.
I've used the sketch from Cheerful Sketches Challenge for my card.
- Cheerful Sketches Challenge- # 23 Sketch
- Crafty Calender Challenge- Add a Sentiment
- Love Rubberstamps Challenge- # 146 ATG
- Simon Says Stamp- April Showers and/or Spring Flowers
- CI- # 308 A Trio of....(pearls)
- 7 Kids College Fund- #123 ATG
- Crafty Ribbons- # 116 Easter
- The Ribbon Girl Blog- Pastel Colours
- Duymelot Design Team- Dier Op Voorjaarskaart
- Live and Love Crafts- # 34 Signs of Spring
- Tildas Town # 149 Spring
- Lovely hÄnglar or sweet Magnolia- # 115 Use a Sentiment