Hello crafters it's time for a new reminder for the
ongoing challenge at House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge.
This will be a ultra short post, the weather today here in Norway where I live
is so wonderful and I'll out and start some gardening.
Beth is hosting this challenge and the theme is:
Create anything that reminds you of April and Rain Showers.
Remember that ALL of our challenges have the alternate option of *ANYTHING GOES* too!
So come PLAY ALONG with us and enter any of your projects that show off your
House-Mouse and Friends, Gruffies or Happy Hoppers stamps, CD Collections or decoupage.
I've used 'Confetti Rain' with sweet Amanda for the first time.
It's a large image and you do not need a lot of embellishments.
Super when you- like me- often make cards to send by mail.
My card is similar to this card from June 2013.
The embossing folder I've used is from Cuttlebug,
and the paper bits are leftovers from Maja Design.
For prizes from our sponsors and a lovely candy from Beth
our host, please take a look here.
And I'm sure my talented teamies card will inspire you as always.
- Craft Your Passion- # 258 ATG
- Simon Says- Make Your Own Background
- Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog- # 129 Birthday
- Cute Card Thuesday- # 369 Charmed
- Allsorts Challenge Blog- Quick and Simple does it
- The Ribbon Girl- Colour from your flag (Norway)
- Whimsy Stamps- # 82 Colour an image
- ABC Challenge Blog- H for Happy Birthday
- Creatalicious Challenge- # 74 Embossing
- Without Words- Under my Umbrella