Hello and happy Monday, I hope you have enjoyed your weekend,
we had the most lovely weather her and spent the time in the garden.
And I did manage to do some crafting as well.
So here I am with a mid-way reminder for the ongoing challenge at
Tracy is this weeks host and her theme is:
Inspired by a card a saw at Sue Drees' blog a while ago,
I made this fun fold, I do not know what's it called.
At Sue's place you can find a video showing how to make this fold.
I have used an embossing folder with bubbles on,
and some old paper from EK Success.
The image is called 'Relaxing Bubbles'.
The 'Carpe Diem' sentiment keeps the card closed.
So when you glue it, remember to hold half of it glue free!
The inside of the card with space for a regards and if you want
you can also make a pocket for a gift card.
For the bubbles I added a lot of pearles.
The back side of the card is like this.
For this challenge we are proudly sponsored by:
Thanks for looking, the DT have all made gorgeous cards for your inspiration
so hop on over to the HM&Friends Monday Challenge to see them.
- Scrapbook Stamp Soceity- #42 Anything Goes
- The Cutie Pie Challenge Blog- #70 Emboss it
- Papertake Weekly- So Cute
- 7 Kids College Fund- #100 Anything Goes
- Divas by Design- Anything Goes
- Hanna and Friends- #197 Dies
- Stampin' for the weekend- For the girls
- My Besties Norge- #19 Pearls
- Stampendous Impression- Mice are nice