Hello crafters and welcome to another challenge at
Annette is todays host and we are up to the letter F
F for - Friends and Family!
(Must have a personalised sentiment either by relationship (eg "Special Friend") or name.
I have made a Christmas card for my sister, using this cute 'North Pole Tilda'.
Blue is my favourite color and look great together with kraft.
The ticket sentiments are from Whimsy Stamps,
and the trees are made with a die from Magnolia.
The papers are from Echo Park a 6x6 paper pad.
I cut out Tilda and gave her an embossed background,
made with an embossing folder from Cuttlebug.
Tilda is colored with Prismacolor pencils.
Oh I just realised I've forgotten to take a pic
of the cards back side. But believe me; nothing new there.
Just some dp and my personal 'handmade by' stamp.
Our Sponsor for this challenge is:
Prize - a $10.00 Gift Certificate for Sweet Stamp Store.
SweetStamps.com manufactures artistic rubber stamps on cling cushion for use with acrylic blocks. We carry a variety of stamping and paper crafting goodies like our own Shades dye inks, metal embossing plates, embossing folders, cutting & embossing dies (Our very own SweetCuts Dies, Cheery Lynn, Marianne, Joy! and Nellie's), fine detail embossing powders, specialty cardstock and vellum along with supplies for parchment crafting.
Please check out the great inspiration for this challenge at
the ABC Christmas Challenge by the talented ladies on the design team.
I hope we've inspired you to join in the fun;
and remember, you can never have to many Christmas cards!
- Magnolia Mania- #87 Kraft Cardstock
- Sweet Stampin' Christmas- Brr...It's Cold Outside
- Sparkles Christmas Challenge- #38 More than 3 embellishments
- My Besties Norge- #14 Alt er tilladt
- Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog- Mother's Day/Spesial Lady
- Completely Christmas Challenge- #3 Anything Goes
- Winter Wonderland- Girls girls girls
- Stampin' for the Weekend- Anything Goes
- Top Tip Tuesday- Metal Or Faux Metal (the little snowflake)
- Simon Says- Glitter It
- Papertake Weekly- For Mum (Or a Girlie)